Thursday, May 21, 2009

Special City Council Meeting

Howdy!

I was informed today that we will be having a special council meeting on Tuesday the 26th at 5:30 or 6:00. The time is not final yet, but it will probably be 5:30.

Here is the informal agenda:

1. A presentation from Darrell Gross (our outside consultant) regarding his analysis on the Downtown Redevelopment District.

2. The other items will be a MODESA meeting update from city staff and a resolution to extend the dates within the original developers agreement for another 6 months so we can continue getting all the work done that still lies ahead.


This is all the info I have so far. I have not been given a copy of the resolution, so I am not sure what it contains. I am going to city hall tomorrow, and hopefully I can get an update. I will keep you posted.

I am excited to here Darrell's presentation. From all I have heard, he sounds like a great asset to the city, and I am interested to hear his take on the project.

Be there if you can.

Reminder: Community Breakfast is Saturday 8 to 10 at the Village Inn. I hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment