Wednesday, April 29, 2009
MONDAY MAY 4, 2009
7:00 P.M. COUNCIL MEETING
POSTED APRIL 29, 2009 Ordinance #09-015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING(S): April 20, 2009 Minutes.
1. Proclamation-Teacher Appreciation Week.
2. Proclamation- Building Safety Week.
REPORT ON QUESTIONS FROM PREVIOUS MEETING(S): None
BILLS OPEN FOR PUBLIC DISCUSSION:
A. BILLS REQUIRING A PUBLIC HEARING: Zoning Case #2009-383.
1. Bill #2450-Zoning Case #2009-383-209 E. Farmer St. Owner Suzanne Vanvig. R-1CH (R-1C Historic) to R-1C. Alderman Melissa Wagner.
B. FIRST READING BILLS:
1. Bill #2451-Approving the Final Plat of Deerbrook Industrial Park. Owners MDP Construction & MDP
Properties, Inc. Alderman Rick Gardner.
2. Bill #2452-An Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances of the City of Ozark by Deleting One Section of Title 1, Chapter 110 Relating to “Standing Committees Appointed” and Enacting, in Lieu Thereof, One New Section Relating to a Similar Subject Matter. Alderman Mike Esterl.
1. Resolution #1583-Authorizing the City Administrator to Execute Supplemental Agreement No. 1 to Engineering Services Contract with Matthews & Associates, Inc. for Design and Construction Inspection of the Safe Route to Schools Sidewalk Project Phase 3. Alderman Chris Snyder.
2. Resolution #1584-Awarding the Bid and Authorizing the Mayor to Execute the Necessary Documents to Enter Into a Contract with __________________________ for the Annual Purchase of Low Pressure High Output Amalgam UV Lamps for the Wastewater Treatment Plant. Alderman Dennis Sparrow.
D. EMERGENCY BILLS: None
E. PUBLIC IMPROVEMENT BILLS (TAX BILLS): None
F. GRANTS: None
G. AMENDED BILLS: None
SECOND READING AND FINAL PASSAGE OF BILLS. NO PUBLIC DISCUSSION. BOARD DISCUSSION ONLY: None
REPORT OF OFFICERS, BOARDS AND COMMITTEES:
1. Administrative Committee: 1. Chris Stone Economic Development/Chamber Update April 2009.
2. Update on the May 16, 2009 Council Retreat.
2. Public Safety:
3. Public Works:
NEW BUSINESS/COUNCIL COMMENTS:
1. Steve Johnson – Southwest Materials, 2340 W. St. Highway CC. Requesting to Waive Water Impact on Temporary Water Line.
2. Lila Davis-Resident at 407 S. 3rd Ave. Discussion on Code Violations.
1. Pay Bills.
The tentative Agenda of this meeting may include a vote to close part of this meeting to discuss Litigation-Personnel-Real Estate pursuant to RSMO: 610-021 (1,2,3) and such other matters as may come before the Board.
Representatives of the News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: The City Clerk’s Office at (417) 581-2407 or by E-Mail email@example.com
(To be posted at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the Meeting on a bulletin board or other prominent place which is easily accessible to the public and clearly designated for posting notices at the principal office of the Municipal Corporation or Political Subdivision or, if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held). In accordance with ADA Guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending City Meetings, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at least 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
A big thank you to KSGF and Vincent David Jericho for spending some time discussing some of Springfield’s surrounding areas. If you missed the program this morning you can catch the interviews here:
Christian County Sherriff Joey Kyle
Nixa Alderman Michael
Ozark Alderman Melissa Wagner