Thursday, April 9, 2009

Many Thanks are in Order!

We did it!!!  Now that I have had a couple of days to let it sink in and to recoup, I want to take a moment to say thank you.  YOU made this campaign a success, and I truly appreciate this opportunity to serve the citizens of Ozark.  

First, I would like my husband, Karl.   Without his support, hard work, and encouragement, I could have never done this.  

I would also like to thank all of the people who contributed time, money, and council to me during this campaign.  I am so grateful for all of your help.

A special thanks to my Mom, who drove all the way from Arkansas to help out on election day, and to those of you who braved the cold weather and manned the polling places or went door to door.  

I am optimistic about the future of Ozark and about the new board members and Mayor Jackson.  I look forward to serving with them and serving the city of Ozark.  Thanks again to all of you for making this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment