Here is the current list of people who have asked that they be considered for nomination to fill our county's vacant assessor position. Below you will find links to each person's resume and and cover letter (if provided). You will need to download John Boyd's to your machine. Just follow the link and then click the 'Download' button. I apologize for this, but I had to scan his resume and the file is too large to email.
We will be meeting in the courthouse this Tuesday to hear from each candidate and vote for a nominee by secret ballot. If you know of anyone else who is interested please let them know that they can still submit their resume and be considered. I will accept resumes until Tuesday afternoon.
Format / Rules:
1. Each candidate will draw a number to determine the order they are interviewed.
2. All candidates who are not being interviewed will wait downstairs for their turn.
3. Each candidate will have 2 minutes to introduce themselves followed by a question and answer session.
4. All candidates will return downstairs. The floor will be open for central committee discussion.
5. A secret ballot vote will be taken. If no clear majority is established, there will be a run-off secret ballot vote between the top two.
6. Should there be a tie for second in round 1, the top 3 will go to the run off (round 2). If there is no clear majority in the 3 way run-off. There will be a run-of for the top 2.
7. In the case that the run-off results in a tie, the Chairman with break the tie.
8. Once a clear winner is established, all the candidates will be invited back into the room for the results.
9. The following day, the nominee's name will be faxed to the Governor's office for consideration.
Angela Tremble - Cover Letter
Angela Trumble - Resume
Alan Berry - Cover Letter
Alan Berry - Resume
Frank Lorenz - Resume
John Boyd - Resume page 1
John Boyd - Resume page 2
Karen Moody - See attachments.
Thanks and Have a Great Day!!