Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Posting Comments to Blog Entries

This blog post is inspired by a comment I received last night from Luke:

luke said...
just an observation. the first time i found a notion to post here, i found it would have been just as simple to start my own blogg. perhaps you could afford some directions to those who are not quite as computer savvy as yourself? :)

May 27, 2009 1:34 AM


I have to apologize. It never even occurred to me and it should have been the very first thing I did when I started this blog. So here are some instructions. I hope they help.

If you find a blog post you would like to comment on here is what you should do:

1. Click on the title of the post. For example, if you want to comment on this blog post, go to the top and click on "Posting Comments to Blog Entries". This will put the blog post on it's own page.

2. Scroll to the bottom of the page. If the blog has posts already, you should now be able to see them.

3. Type your comment. At the bottom of the page there should be a text box where you can type your comment.

4. Put a name on it. There is a drop down box underneath the comment box that is labeled "Comment As:". Here you can choose how you want to be addressed. You can put a screen name or your real name or anonymous.

5. Post your comment. Hit the "Post Comment" button and you are good to go. You can also hit the "Preview" button if you would like to see what it will look like before you post it.

I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment