Wednesday, June 10, 2009

City Board Openings


The Mayor has started accepting applications for upcoming openings on the Parks Board and Planning and Zoning Commission.  I was thrilled to read this in the paper today.  Until now, no applications were required when seeking positions on city related boards.  I think this is a great step for Ozark. 
 
If you are interested in a position on the Park Board or the Planning and Zoning Commission you can fill out this application and turn it in or mail it to city hall.  If these are areas that interest you and are areas in which you feel you could have a positive influence I would strongly encourage you to put in an application.  I don't know what the due date for applications is, so I would get them in as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment