Friday, October 15, 2010

CANCELED: Community Breakfast

Howdy!!

I am embarrassed to admit this, but the month has gotten away from me, and I need to cancel our breakfast tomorrow.  I didn't realize tomorrow was the 3rd Saturday until this morning.  At any rate, I am going to cancel October's meeting and we can regroup in November.  We should be well into the budget process and there will be a lot to talk about.

Also, as you may have noticed, The People's Signal Station/Quiznos is near completion.  I challenge you to spend your hard earned dollars at a local gas station and sandwich shop that are not on the tax payer's dole.  If you are on the the north side of town, I would recommend Bullseye or Rapid Roberts and there are a ton of other fine eateries in the area.  Vote with your dollars!


--
Thanks and Have a Great Day!!

Melissa Wagner
417.231.1045
www.ozarkmissouri.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/melissadwagner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment